|Leader||President John Thilz|
The Forever Alive Republic of Thils is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President John Thilz with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, free-roaming dinosaurs, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 10.769 billion Thilsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thils City. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thilsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,582 trillion Eaglettes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 146,904 Eaglettes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Quiet professionalism has returned to the nation's armed forces, discarded pennies litter the streets, giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, and metal detectors at school gates make sure that teenagers are carrying at least one sidearm. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thils's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thils was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Thils's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Thils's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Thils's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Thils was refounded in Osiris.
- : Thils ceased to exist in Europe.
- : Thils was endorsed by The Democratic Junta of Burvenchkaht.
- : Thils was endorsed by The Dominion of Allortators.
- : Thils was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Nyvunnland.
- : Thils was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.