The Koltis Controlled Puppet of Them Chic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Ross with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, parental licensing program, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.696 billion Koltiasans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Koltia. The average income tax rate is 47.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Them Chician economy, worth 216 trillion Mugs a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 80,455 Mugs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods", ministers are now allowed to put suggestions in the governmental suggestion box, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, and citizens who leave the nation for work are instantly charged with treason. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Them Chic's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Them Chic's influence in Odrya rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Them Chic lodged a message on the Odrya Regional Message Board.
- : Them Chic relocated from Lazarus to Odrya.
- : Them Chic was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Them Chic ceased to exist in Odrya.
- : Them Chic updated the World Factbook entry in The plaza.
- : Them Chic changed the regional banner of The plaza.
- : Them Chic altered the regional flag of The plaza.
- : Them Chic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Them Chic, citizens who leave the nation for work are instantly charged with treason.