The Royal Guards of Thedzos is a massive, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, fear of technology, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed population of 1.679 billion Thedzosians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zos. The average income tax rate is 74.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thedzosian economy, worth 179 trillion marks a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 106,709 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
A massive campaign is underway to ensure the race of Thedzos remains pure, Thedzosian tourists are encouraged to hand out spare condoms to locals while on vacation, mining is the nation's most dangerous occupation, and foreign despots proudly bandstand on Thedzosian airwaves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thedzos's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thedzos relocated from Soviet Union to Shinka.
- : Thedzos applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Thedzos resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Thedzos's influence in Soviet Union rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Thedzos relocated from Artificial Solar System to Soviet Union.
- : Following new legislation in Thedzos, foreign despots proudly bandstand on Thedzosian airwaves.
- : Thedzos endorsed The People's Republic of Socialist Farners.
- : Thedzos endorsed The Republic of MNN 14th Naval Infantry Regiment.
- : Thedzos endorsed The Coming Down of The Sound of Sunshine.
- : Thedzos endorsed The Republic of That Is I Think I Disagree.