The Elo Hell of The Salvation States is a gargantuan, efficient nation, renowned for its smutty television, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 33.947 billion Salvatians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sinnapolis. The average income tax rate is 58.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Salvatian economy, worth a remarkable 4,794 trillion baby carrots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 141,231 baby carrots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to The Salvation States as a reminder of their "special relationship", the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, Leader's webseries about the alleged hauntings of Sinnapolis generates millions of views, and the new Salvatian-made OS is buggier and more inconvenient than a horse-drawn carriage. Crime is totally unknown. The Salvation States's national animal is the bearded dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Secular humanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Free State of Nazarstan.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Free Land of Ecchi Unlimited.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Free Land of Ecchi Unlimited.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Cossack Weapons Wholesaler of Wassily Universal Rifling Company.
- : The Salvation States was endorsed by The Cossack Weapons Wholesaler of Wassily Universal Rifling Company.
- : The Salvation States endorsed The Republic of Darnitsa.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Guiness Freaks, Aigania, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Nargorthia, Denado, Axixic, Perchan, Burning Pants, Caybow, The New California Republic, Lazarene Ryccia, Courlany, Rommanda, Killer Kitty, The Sigometh Dynasty, Custadia, Arkanik, Aletian, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Aleckandor, Bobs raider puppet, Mordant, Mainze, Saundie, Auralon, Port Flynt, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Wishper, Hajima, Darkium, Othan, Uhanda, Kamikaze89, Praenestia, Emperor PJ, Nova Zemlya, Democratic North Korea, Zetaopalatopia, Aaecilia, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Russiane, The Celestial Lands, Leonism, Wilhelmsborough, Tristin, Ioboriya, Skin Nation The Second, Kunigund, and 27 others.True Mexico the 2, Silver Minner, Captain Apollo, Aguaria Major, Owans, Issrak-om, Frankender, Ashoy, Nucular, Fylshlant, Debussy, Humanistical, Mussoliniburg, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Calicate, ImperialisLorderon, Tolfaer, Fanadia, Aeryis, Darnitsa, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Ecchi Unlimited, Domais, Nazarstan, Bodstia, and Steel Vagabonds.