The United Socialist States of The Roviet Sussia is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Plutimir Vlamid with a fair hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.746 billion Roviet Sussians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sussiandra. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Roviet Sussian economy, worth 266 trillion Unheards a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 152,689 Unheards, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Increasing inclusiveness is a sign of the times, women across the country are tying the knot, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme, and the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Roviet Sussia's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, women across the country are tying the knot.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, increasing inclusiveness is a sign of the times.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, kindergartners' favourite dance move is the stop-drop-and-roll.
- : The Roviet Sussia endorsed The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : The Roviet Sussia was endorsed by The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : The Roviet Sussia lost the endorsement of The Social Liberal Democracy of Kaspinia.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, The Roviet Sussia has one of the largest offshore wind farms in the world.
- : Following new legislation in The Roviet Sussia, any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Meropis, Elisabethshagen, Walfo, Invernessia, Eco-Paris Reformation, Wombelland, The Champions League, Mynox, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, North of Americas, Thracia Republic, Greater Icelandia, St Scarlett, Gliesetonia, Northern German Federation, Apabeossie, Irminsulia, Kanokla, Eppur, Dark Matter, Thracia and Crimea, Zulrich, Nardin, Koenskyte, Someseni, Regnum Italiae, The Federal States of Ezasao, The New Nordic Union, Brakanistan, Imperium Anglorum, Ombran, GanymedEuropa, The Scandinavian Realm, Sloburg, An Clar, Trixeland, Alsted, Schiltia, Chioganah, Agausia, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Rary, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, and 19 others.Noristoniaka, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Leukante, Corsoaua, Zelenskraine, Gotho, United States of Russia1, Kalebo, Nghymru, Nyvunnland, Armbruster, Burvenchkaht, Galicia-Podolia, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, Chronus, Christian Terra, Leranditale, and Kaspinia.