The Holy Empire of The Queens Crusaders is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 346 million crusaders have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Spirituality, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wetzlar. The average income tax rate is 63.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse crusader economy, worth 29.9 trillion Holy lire a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 86,405 Holy lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons, and military spending is on the increase. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Queens Crusaders's national animal is the Lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, military spending is on the increase.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, the subway is dead quiet in early afternoons.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, blood stains the floors of the execution room and the hands of the state.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, former school buses now regularly shuttle kids to the nearest shopping centers to work.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, The Queens Crusaders recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : The Queens Crusaders endorsed The Republic of AmManies.
- : The Queens Crusaders was endorsed by The Republic of AmManies.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in The Queens Crusaders, most households' childcare costs are higher than their mortgage payments.
Endorsements Received: 142 » Orado, Francois Isidore, Koda-Land, Corfad, Yaorozu, Shibutani, Hardscrabble, Hamerica, Seanat, Former English Colony, Dangine, Territorio di Nessuno, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Siwale, Zzozona, Svenskskit, Impel Down, Cretox State, Pallaith, ForestMythal, Guer Aike, Ellbonnia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Shadowrik, Omnistria, Venicea, Aryan Homeland, Yokciq Empire, Duryanistan, Ethnon, Illusia and Neverendia, Britle, Wilkshire, Dreadton, The Rhein States, Dar es Saalam, Zemnaya Svoboda, Great Bights Mum, Republica Guilleana, Tsandonown, Planes, Bankowiata, Interdimensional Zone, Runeda, Mon Island, Bharathvarsh, Atlunartemis, Steampunk Ariel, and 92 others.Votak Matim, Pasargad, Selfgradatude, Defense For The World Assembly, Sil Dorsett, Sikol, Frances Francis the First of France, Notyoutopia, East Akra, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, New Lakemba, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Phaerra, El Fiji Grande, Libvillia, Xagill, Korean-Joseon, Kragsgale, Imperial Pieserged, Nyock, North Bratislava, Tringapore, Kranostav, Super Girl, McMasterdonia, The Pantheons, Travislavania, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Climeria, Tyirza, Card Kingdom, Malta Comino Gozo, Fraystonia, Intion North, Merconitonitopia, Andanavia, Xentherida, Seijitsu, Yellops, Sunto, Simone Republic, Kastonvia, Madjack, Ravendi, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Loutsland, Joodey, Communist Lukania, Valentine Z, Sopernia, Wineclaw, Apollo Park, Nova Arcania, Irongirong, Bearical, Drueste, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Jaxikistan, Que Lukustinardon, Figyjharli, Nation1812, Blyskalia, Confederacy of North America, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, Logovets, Capablanca, Pleroma Sans Romans, The Calabash Protectorate, His Enduring Majesty, The Blazeland Administration, ROM, Vesteysia, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Kromi, Chips and Guac, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, New Celoveniortan, Godwanna, Rising Sakura, TyGerria, Palgo, Dabarastan, and AmManies.