The Empire of The Lost Domain is a massive, safe nation, remarkable for its strictly enforced bedtime, ban on automobiles, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.148 billion Lost Domainians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Administration, Law & Order, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Naromore. The average income tax rate is 68.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Lost Domainian economy, worth 48.3 trillion Gold Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 42,048 Gold Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, the children of The Lost Domain are often remarked upon for their cheery attitude to extreme violence, politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental, and Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Naromore to enjoy their national art. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Lost Domain's national animal is the Crow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Lost Domain was endorsed by The Community of Poriturand.
- : The Lost Domain was endorsed by The Socialist Federation of Gaustria.
- : The Lost Domain voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom of the Press"".
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Community of Roccabarra.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Socialist Federation of Gaustria.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Reformed People's Republic of Oklanania.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Republic of Hantariel.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Glorious Nation of The Kingdom of Unitaria.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Royalist Union of Novo Prosperitas.
- : The Lost Domain endorsed The Lathvy Imperial Order of Moxon.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Bracadun, Friskalandia, Aquastareite, Bassiliya, Blubka, The Greater Germanica Imperium, Felix Femboi, Zuzek, Peraro Krotoik, Eldiastan, Nokoroth, Hantariel, Gaustria, and Poriturand.