The Glorious Nation of The Kingdom of Unitaria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Ahonen IV with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.853 billion Unitarians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Healthcare, although Education, Administration, and Defense are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pasiö. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.2%.
The very strong Unitar economy, worth 143 trillion Kloars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Trout Farming, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 77,637 Kloars, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
Man-love is banned in the name of His love, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?", almost all products in The Kingdom of Unitaria are hand-crafted due to strict employment laws, and the most popular stadium acts are one-off performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kingdom of Unitaria's national animal is the Snow Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Forgorism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria changed its national motto to "Immortal Fatherland".
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria's influence in Thegye rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria's influence in Thegye fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria's influence in Thegye rose from "Minnow" to "Envoy".
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria lodged a message on the Thegye Regional Message Board.
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria relocated from Lazarus to Thegye.
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria altered its national flag.
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Unitaria ceased to exist in Thegye.