|Leader||Queen Margrethe III|
The Hellenic State of The Kingdom of Denmark is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Queen Margrethe III with an even hand, and renowned for its ban on automobiles, smutty television, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 6.011 billion Danes have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Wroclaw. The average income tax rate is 86.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Danish economy, worth a remarkable 1,052 trillion Danerits a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 175,120 Danerits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Residents of new housing subdivisions complain about the total absence of supermarkets and restaurants, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, shell-shocked refugees are made to provide Immigration with lively renditions of 'Dancing Queen', and health inspectors are seen eating black truffle fondue with their bottled water. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Kingdom of Denmark's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Fascist Coup State of Arsenial.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Federation of Ausvelt.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Federal Empire of Chioganah.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of South St Maarten.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- : The Kingdom of Denmark was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Eco-Paris Reformation, Apabeossie, Berlin and Hanover, Agausia, Meropis, Northern German Federation, Dabarastan, Kalebo, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Thracia and Crimea, Rary, Lucaswrld, Kanokla, Yahlia, Jim the Baptist, Elisabethshagen, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Irminsulia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, North of Americas, Walfo, Anglinia, Corsoaua, United States of Russia1, The Champions League, Imperium Anglorum, Armbruster, St Scarlett, Nghymru, Burvenchkaht, New Eestiball, Kaspinia, Dark Matter, Greater Morvonia, Galway-Dublin, Toinetopia, Russkaya Svoboda, Nardin, Gliesetonia, Nyvunnland, Regnum Italiae, Elania Kingdom, Soclania, Horsemania Republic, Soveiniesberg, Falvaard, Hidden Springs, The New Nordic Union, Svodarska, and 11 others.Salarnsia, Vostaland, Jahass, Warzakie, Angvar, South St Maarten, Chioganah, Polis Ortigia, Chronus, Ausvelt, and Arsenial.