|Faith||no such thing|
The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 30.352 billion Horror Channelians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 4,640 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 152,890 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Celebrity wrestlers thumb their nose at due process, skateparks can be found in every city, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities, and judicial torture is outsourced overseas. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Inhospitable Ski Slopes of Agalaesia.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Empire of Imperial Yemrod.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Holy Zombie Utopia of Anarchisticstan.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, judicial torture is outsourced overseas.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, tours to see the 'wild men of the mountains' are popular with tourists from the big cities.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Pirates that protect TSP of Palcania.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
Endorsements Received: 40 » Farrakhan, Unibot III, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Sarotte, The Pacific Caliphate, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Pettlland, Emeseses, Collosuss, Aggro, Yoshiterra, Andromeda Islands, Arinteriswith, Florin, ThePlace, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Zerentopia, Razorback, Delight, Nation of Urie, Edgedgie, Magrinia, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Parx, Ghojingles, Lederland, Visionary Union, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, Dyllypoly, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Anarchisticstan, Miss Hungary, and Agalaesia.