|Capital||The Wild Side|
The Rick Astanian Empire of The HolyDivines is a gargantuan, efficient nation, remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 16.568 billion HolyDivinesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Wild Side. The average income tax rate is 76.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving HolyDivinesian economy, worth a remarkable 1,208 trillion white lights a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 72,920 white lights, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', new urban roads are threatening city parks, governments opposing The HolyDivines are beset by rebels, and citizens are abandoning their homes en masse in a widespread panic over asbestos. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The HolyDivines's national animal is the sad song, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The HolyDivines's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : The HolyDivines relocated from Middle Earth to The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest.
- : The HolyDivines resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The HolyDivines's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The HolyDivines endorsed The Elven Realm of March of Maedhros.
- : The HolyDivines relocated from Artificial Solar System to Middle Earth.
- : The HolyDivines was endorsed by Viscount-79.
- : The HolyDivines was endorsed by The Colony of Dino1.
- : The HolyDivines was endorsed by The Republic of Fandom Outpost 3.
- : The HolyDivines was endorsed by Saddysback xvi.