|Leader||Hr Puffin Stuff|
|Faith||Fellowship of the Mighty Lords|
The Pirates of The Floodcity is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Hr Puffin Stuff with an even hand, and renowned for its prohibition of alcohol, anti-smoking policies, and compulsory gun ownership. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful, devout population of 37.785 billion Floodcityians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of West End. The average income tax rate is 1.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Floodcityian economy, worth a remarkable 3,075 trillion oggie boogies a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 81,385 oggie boogies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars, Big Belly is watching you, and pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Floodcity's national animal is the Iron Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Fellowship of the Mighty Lords.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Floodcity was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : The Floodcity voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Citizenship And Birth Act".
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, pretty hair and tight shorts are considered to be essentials for successful political lobbyists.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, Big Belly is watching you.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, citizens sell their moldy bread as homemade penicillin.
- : The Floodcity was endorsed by The Pink Zombie Holy Paradise of Dyllypoly.
- : The Floodcity was endorsed by The Confederacy of Isles of Govia.
- : Following new legislation in The Floodcity, the military lends out its new fighter jets as easily as a good neighbor lending out his garden tools.
Endorsements Received: 21 » Panormia, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Rubian Empire, Zerentopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Kaiserreich Subreddit, Ulslur, Of Altonianic Islands, Farrakhan, Makdon, TorNaGul, Chimes, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Visionary Union, Kwailia, Parx, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Fauzjhia, Isles of Govia, Dyllypoly, and Miss Hungary.