|Leader||The Highest Enchanter's Association|
The Socialist Magic Federation of Tastiana is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by The Highest Enchanter's Association with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, ubiquitous missile silos, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.785 billion Tastianans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sakura City. The average income tax rate is 91.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tastianan economy, worth 222 trillion Magical Cores a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 124,701 Magical Cores, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Reassembling shredded papers is the highlight of a spy's day, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee, sports fans complain that cricket tests now last an unbearable ten days, and naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tastiana's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Religious Liberty.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tastiana was endorsed by The People's Republic of Liknovia.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, naval armadas borrow their formations from synchronized swimming handbooks.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, sports fans complain that cricket tests now last an unbearable ten days.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, the police go to great efforts to seize contraband favored by politicians on the police oversight committee.
- : Tastiana lodged a message on the The Communist Bloc Regional Message Board.
- : Tastiana voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, reassembling shredded papers is the highlight of a spy's day.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, tourists visiting the nation are harangued for being capitalist pig-dogs.
- : Following new legislation in Tastiana, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country.
- : Tastiana was endorsed by The People's Republic of British petroleum gas.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Maogeji, Kethania, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Soviet Felines, Feyrisshire, Keltische, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Cassaracen, Bruzzundunga, The palace of God 2, Bibliophilius, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Whatevernext, Maxuus, Seungli, United States of Stalinia, Rothnia, Marxmeans, Saorta, Tranbian, -Gregoria, Mallissa, Green Briar, Amogus diwan, Tewi, The Reunification of Korea, Unified Communist Councils, Brauengen, Wuffington, Old Mare, Itilien, Picuros, Kheltchistan, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, Council of America, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Floreznia, Wice, Sopielepit, Techno Socialystiche, East Shancia, The Steephills, Rouvenor, Estau, Omafana, Karelianastan, and 37 others.RinsehuKontonsui, 104 Partisans, Xaxam, The Movion, Luwendr, Halsoni, Arpol, Socialist Balkon, Pogging Through The Pain, Heitoria, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Free Lux Arthur, Carrico, Repolaa, Vulga, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Socialist Heronia, Passany, Boyarkinskaya, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, 4D Donkeys, Comuny, Trombossa, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, Bogovslavia, Egalit, Larger Green Plants, Flying-Penguins, Nadezhda Rodina, Marx Juche, Solova, Nova Imperialis, Aliostante, South Merwervader Islands, Hirmuvaltaa, British petroleum gas, and Liknovia.