The Queendom of Sydney Anne Bristow is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 9.859 billion Sydney Anne Bristowians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.1%.
The strong Sydney Anne Bristowian economy, worth 662 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is 67,161 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 456,617 per year while the poor average 3,608, a ratio of 126 to 1.
Voting is voluntary and young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables. Crime is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Sydney Anne Bristow's national animal is the deer, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sydney Anne Bristow's influence in Nebraska rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sydney Anne Bristow's influence in Nebraska rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Sydney Anne Bristow's influence in Nebraska rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Sydney Anne Bristow's influence in Nebraska rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Sydney Anne Bristow was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : Sydney Anne Bristow relocated from Osiris to Nebraska.
- : Sydney Anne Bristow was refounded in Osiris.
- : Sydney Anne Bristow ceased to exist in Nebraska.
- : Sydney Anne Bristow was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Sydney Anne Bristow was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Avoided.