The Lucky Goddess of Death of Sundred is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by St Patrick with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, ubiquitous missile silos, and public floggings. The hard-nosed, devout population of 14.293 billion Sundredians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Delphini. The average income tax rate is 78.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sundredian economy, worth a remarkable 1,709 trillion gold bars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 119,632 gold bars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Politicians have literally dirty hands from their extracurricular activities, lobbyists are trying to convince government to recategorize most natural disasters as "non-critical naturogenic inconveniences", insanely good theatre productions face government censorship, and polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sundred's national animal is the leprechaun, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dragonian.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sundred resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Caspian Commonwealth of Dabarastan.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Palgo.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Lordelles.
- : Sundred voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Regulation on the Integrity of Genetic Data".
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Republic of Busea Planian.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Empire of Nagaur.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Citizen Republic of Gawdzendia.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Hoppy of Praeceps.
- : Sundred was endorsed by The Federation of Lil Nasbol.