The Empire of Stellar Phoenix is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.003 billion Stellarians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 38.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish Stellar Phoenixian economy, worth 43.0 trillion Flamethrowers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, fairly diversified black market in Tourism, Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 21,466 Flamethrowers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Reddish-brown is the new black, flight attendants rip down curtains with revolutionary fervor, captains must wait until all rats are safe before jumping ship, and Stellar Phoenix has designated Stellar Phoenix City as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Stellar Phoenix's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Stellar Phoenix's influence in Inferno Stellaria rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Stellar Phoenix's influence in Inferno Stellaria fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Stellar Phoenix composed a new Welcome Telegram for Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix canceled the Welcome Telegram of Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix proposed constructing embassies between Inferno Stellaria and Sophia.
- : Stellar Phoenix renamed the office held by The Free Land of The Gilded Ray from "Stellar Phoenix/Regio Stellaris" to "Stellar Phoenix" in Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix appointed The Republic of Alpha Phoenicis as Speaker with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix renamed the office held by The E N D of Natsu Dragneel from "Appointed Delegate" to "Regio Stellaris" in Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix removed The Free Land of The Gilded Ray from the regional ban list in Inferno Stellaria.
- : Stellar Phoenix ejected and banned The Free Land of The Gilded Ray from Inferno Stellaria.