The Principality of Sol Vehnka is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Aza Sheb'ha with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, devout population of 2.729 billion Sol Vehnkans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zebyihk. The average income tax rate is 48.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Sol Vehnkan economy, worth 246 trillion Solzas a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is 90,339 Solzas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Some Sol Vehnkan athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events, practising saying 'how now brown cow' is an essential part of holiday planning, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sol Vehnka's national animal is the Crocodile, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Sol Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sol Vehnka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Sol Vehnka was endorsed by The Golden Retriever Republic of Vilverin.
- : Sol Vehnka was endorsed by The Totally Not A Nerd of United Calanworie.
- : Sol Vehnka was endorsed by The Emirate of Pashtunia.
- : Sol Vehnka was endorsed by The Kingdom of Very Sad Log.
- : Following new legislation in Sol Vehnka, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Sol Vehnka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "On Abortion"".
- : Sol Vehnka voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Sol Vehnka voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Sol Vehnka, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Takura, Robo Communism, Laniron, Audysey, Maximalist, Pratiloma, Ghad, Bitty Kitty, You Should See Me in a Crown, Beansburrow, The Orion Star System, Arcana Anarchy, The Moroccan Kingdom, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Independant Islands, Gor Etonemen, Jonica, Ecstatic Science, Emililandia, Zalidia, The Tartar Republic, Rathanur, Lys Deks Rahry, Almaz Aralia, Jonewestia, Tezikstan, Jungian, Mattielandia, Adrinashouni, Takh Avros, Suomalainem, Wawawewa, Paragonisa, Hellenic Democrats, Republic of Moreno, The Grand Arabian Islands, Kayestha, Boston Harbor, Levont, True anime land, The Litterbox, Kurtwal, New Lablerith, Scunt, Tatkovina, Raw Snax, Jinpyeong, Himmelsdorff, Nyedornia, Netritia, and 8 others.Erroria, Malachor XII, Kinkylia, IB Larioth, Eravon, Very Sad Log, United Calanworie, and Vilverin.