|Leader||Emperor Asera Von Baron|
The Great Authrouthian Empire of Shipgod is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Asera Von Baron with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 5.816 billion Authrouthians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Drathe. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Shipgodian economy, worth a remarkable 1,103 trillion Authrouthian Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 189,698 Authrouthian Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Newly-peaceful nations are forced to use assault rifles as farming tools due to a lack of funds for purchasing anything else, the restriction that you must be over 1.1 metres tall to ride a carnotaurus has recently been waived, requests to "pass the salt" are supported by tank divisions, and wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Shipgod's national animal is the Shiper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Authrouthism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shipgod's influence in Lardyland rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Shipgod relocated from The imperial war invaders to Lardyland.
- : Shipgod relocated from BLITZKRIEG to The imperial war invaders.
- : Shipgod relocated from The imperial war invaders to BLITZKRIEG.
- : Shipgod's influence in The imperial war invaders rose from "Hegemony" to "Hermit".
- : Shipgod's influence in The imperial war invaders rose from "Dominator" to "Hegemony".
- : Shipgod's influence in The imperial war invaders rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Shipgod updated the World Factbook entry in The imperial war invaders.
- : Shipgod was banned from The Monarchy alliance by The Constitutional Monarchy of The First Russian Empire.
- : Shipgod lodged a message on the The Monarchy alliance Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.