The Eternal Principality of Septaaria is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.877 billion Septaarians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Maegyra. The average income tax rate is 8.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Septaarian economy, worth 107 trillion Sterling Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 57,386 Sterling Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
An aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time, third world countries are rich in "I Love Maegyra" t-shirts, shady doctors seem to have impeccable records, and grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps. Crime is well under control. Septaaria's national animal is the Golden Bear, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Septaaria's influence in Warzone Europe rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Septaaria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Septaaria's influence in Warzone Europe rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Septaaria's influence in Warzone Europe rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Septaaria's influence in Warzone Europe rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Septaaria's influence in Warzone Europe rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Septaaria changed its national animal to "Golden Bear", its motto to "Hail the Empire!", and its nation type to "Eternal Principality".
- : Septaaria relocated from The Pacific to Warzone Europe.
- : Septaaria's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Septaaria relocated from Balder to The Pacific.