The Most Serene Republic of Seoulite is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 256 million Seoulites enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. The average income tax rate is 25.8%.
The strong Seoulite economy, worth 16.1 trillion won a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. Average income is 62,957 won, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
Lavish state dinners in Seoulite City are the state's leading budgetary expenditure, acupuncture is routinely prescribed for intravenous drug addicts, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies, and officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Seoulite's national animal is the haechi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Principality of Lochaber and Glencoe.
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Schengener Statten of Amicities.
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Gold Holy of Jahass.
- : Following new legislation in Seoulite, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Seoulite, travel bureaus double as recruiting centers for national intelligence agencies.
- : Following new legislation in Seoulite, acupuncture is routinely prescribed for intravenous drug addicts.
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Crown Princedom of Hessinau.
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Empire of Angvar.
- : Seoulite was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Seoulite was endorsed by The Republic of Corbelo.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Elisabethshagen, Kalebo, Rary, Imperium Anglorum, Eppur, Eco-Paris Reformation, Berlin and Hanover, United States of Russia1, St Scarlett, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Kanokla, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, The Champions League, GanymedEuropa, Walfo, North of Americas, Russkaya Svoboda, Meropis, Syleania, Thracia and Crimea, Nghymru, Dabarastan, Burvenchkaht, Anglinia, Irminsulia, Northern German Federation, New Eestiball, Jim the Baptist, Chioganah, Agausia, Kaspinia, Sloburg, Christian Terra, Outer Sparta, Noristoniaka, Wombelland, The New Nordic Union, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Apabeossie, Nardin, Someseni, Dark Matter, Galway-Dublin, Greater Icelandia, Maritzal, Chronus, Heinsbergen, Gorzi, and 47 others.Valtrona, Weltbeherrschung, Armbruster, Dauershire, Brakanistan, Falvaard, Super Happy Land, Europe a Nation, An Clar, Gliesetonia, Savinecross, Parliamentary Laramidia, Nuweland, Nyvunnland, Regnum Italiae, Corsoaua, Zulrich, The Scandinavian Realm, Libertandonien, Soclania, Greater Morvonia, The New Palaces, 69475, Arbere, Ayslend, Newex Nov Can, Mynox, Chefactastyan, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Zelenskraine, Wiener-Neustadt, The New Dawn Imperium, Canes-Visela, Zaznia, Hidden Springs, Nasrid al-Andalus, Of Bjara, LuckRich, Horsemania Republic, Nyarlathothep, Immorsia, Corbelo, Angvar, Hessinau, Jahass, Amicities, and Lochaber and Glencoe.