The Kingdom of Selgary is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate, hard-working population of 756 million Selgaryians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Farn. The average income tax rate is 42.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Selgaryian economy, worth 82.6 trillion elvians a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 109,249 elvians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients, and bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms. Crime is totally unknown. Selgary's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Selgary endorsed The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Selgary was endorsed by The Republic of Bruhland.
- : Selgary was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Selgary voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Europeia"".
- : Selgary was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist and the Top 10% for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Selgary, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.
- : Following new legislation in Selgary, corporate lawyers are joyfully combing through the new tax code for any new loopholes for their clients.
- : Following new legislation in Selgary, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- : Following new legislation in Selgary, religion is strictly forbidden within school grounds.
- : Selgary endorsed The Construction Zone of Land of Bobtopia.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Enuroland, Astrellan, Raghallaigh, Greatnessity City, Le Libertia, Mancheseva City, Old Aweic Wirs, Polgaria, Deliber, Zecklandia, Turpotia, Arvigiel, Pirataria, Eloscape, Kiatland, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Caffeinated, Voxum Mortalum, Brickfield, Siburian, Lethen, Poquaoi, The Militarist States of America, Gemeinschaftsland, Stefoland, Gooblaria, South Parter, Myotatunto, Acapais, Thice Frostalt, Murden, Beriwen, Cortlandt Manor, Kurvix, United-Marrshmallows, Ganud, Free Rosabell, Almendron, Dead Warrior Daddy, P0ptr0pica, Nairatania, Unidoria, The Zombay, Precisely Nothing, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Aevana, Nilao, Akeland, Votokia, and 11 others.Pland Adanna, Penlopa, Primorye Oblast, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Steium, Prov, Dat Countreh, Turks and Francs, Northeastern Italian, Land of Bobtopia, and Bruhland.