The Federal Republic of Saravento is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 419 million Saraventoans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Exarento. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Saraventoan economy, worth 27.9 trillion Warrens a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Retail. Average income is 66,658 Warrens, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism, and minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saravento's national animal is the Chimera, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saravento was endorsed by The Yekcohhockey of Hockeyyekcoh.
- : Following new legislation in Saravento, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Saravento, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
- : Following new legislation in Saravento, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Saravento was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Mus Inser.
- : Saravento was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist and Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Saravento, commuters are denied boarding for attempting to bring packed lunches onto trains.
- : Saravento voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Rights for Crime Victims Act".
- : Saravento was endorsed by The Allied States of Isolon.
- : Saravento endorsed The Federation of Horacko Federation.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Socialist Platypus, Ziroxeut, Adalwulf, Empireedy, Lugunica, Nibelia, Hubdova, Pervincia, Duby, Galliadurm, Ciapore, Timiskrane, Liberto-Ancapistan, Terra-Prisma, Theocratic Disciples of Christ, Ist Grald Boy, The Error Union, Celestial Flames, Sri Malawi, Wollo, Lashyr, LC Land, Tee Googly Coffee Me, Neuber, South Blorbo, Femboykhstan, Khlachten, Yummasia, Novo Reslas, Spoolland, Lislandia, The Psittacines, Red Finlandian Guard, Tie-Died Chinchillas, Isparta, Charville, Ropen, Azflebrigan, Orlys, Ximavia, Olornia, Nordharz, Catotoland, Pandorivia, RNGkhstan, Miraslav, Les Iles Orientales, Northshires, Loveable Dogs, The 7 Unions, and 19 others.Falcotria, Tarzantos El Camosia, Corporate Disney, Beansvia, New Ahom, Saint Killebrew, PacMine, Stustu, Redamia, Cramberry, Daraln, Siberian Wastelands, Delnish, Dingotopia, Macadia, Ruotsaland, Isolon, Mus Inser, and Hockeyyekcoh.