|Leader||Secretary General Fang|
The United Federal Republic of Saohoa is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Secretary General Fang with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.212 billion Soahoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sagallo. The average income tax rate is 84.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saohoan economy, worth 295 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,814 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, grandiose stage parents insist superyachts and private cinemas are children's basic needs, and the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Saohoa's national animal is the Osprey, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saohoa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, grandiose stage parents insist superyachts and private cinemas are children's basic needs.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, city budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Saohoa was endorsed by The Republic of Zimbabulandia.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, it turns out that your missing Roomba has run off to join the circus.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, shopkeepers use microscopes to verify the authenticity of banknotes.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the ruling party has a devil of a time keeping order in the ranks.
- : Following new legislation in Saohoa, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Yaravia, Beblahbleblo, Tepertopia, Volaworand, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Holota, Corgitopiaa, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Kringalia, Concrete Slab, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Farengeto, Amerion, The Haughtherlands, Tsunamy, Kanatian Percocet, GERMAN EMPIER, Hanguk-Nippon, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Ebonhand, Chernaya Zvezda, Nori Natto, Eleuthelrium, Darakin, Shefino, A Place Somewhere, Drew Durrnil, Quinta Caporales, Willing Mind, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Kiasu-ism, Pamela And Hepatitis, Bawkie, Southern Numenor, Bumblegaria, Bear Connors Paradiso, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Soem, Maeiland, Venezia Pacifica, Andinla, Jehenna, Mavenu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, and 39 others.Sedunn, Ipugao, Esterwood, Bonobiana, South Pernambuco, Leimarite Empire, Ostavaria, Brazilian impero2, Froshar, Nowa Europa, Baron Ungern and Tzar Nicholas, Great Lothian, The republic of Konsa, ARIAPOLIS01, Albeville, Shadeth, Taigama, Gennaretia, Rhetiaa, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Nouvel Empire, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, TescoPepsi, Altnavia, Los Rodeos, East Papas Fritas, Saciu, LadyRebels, Blondiesland, Luli Safari, Superlols, BEEstreetz, Stoinia, New Plant, Grand Milania, Noutoshi, and Zimbabulandia.