|Leader||Emperor Samual I|
The Mercantile Coalition League of Samuelstani is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Samual I with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, pith helmet sales, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 15.709 billion Samuelstanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Svastian City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Samuelstanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,158 trillion Puppies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 392,067 Puppies, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
Economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines, and grim instructresses lead the unwillingly impregnated in chants of "it's all my fault" and "blessed be the fruit". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Samuelstani's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Socialist Empire of Tsiamuns Velleniouss.
- : Samuelstani was endorsed by The Republic of Phil N Spencer Canning Corporation.
- : Samuelstani was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, grim instructresses lead the unwillingly impregnated in chants of "it's all my fault" and "blessed be the fruit".
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, promising seven years of bad luck leads to seven years of community service.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, economists confusingly list "fusarium rot and leaf blight" as major risk factors for monetary deflation.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, the atmosphere in Samuelstanian boardrooms is turning more gay.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics.
- : Following new legislation in Samuelstani, fresh food is a thing of the past due to onerous testing standards.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Katkasistan, Mousebumples, Beriwen, Gooblaria, Elizabeth II Windsor, Raghallaigh, Akeland, Almendron, Le Libertia, Woodleland, Arqhua, Trackeendy, Free Rosabell, Brickfield, Pirataria, Arvigiel, Yugarritia, Polgaria, Voxum Mortalum, Poquaoi, Acapais, Zakanda, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, Dat Countreh, Emastalia, Lethen, Caffeinated, Koroniti, Kingdom of Stargard, West Wirral, Ganud, Geektopia, Pland Adanna, Gressemphe, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Deliber, The Lost Men, Tital Mania, Greatnessity City, Gabingston, The Zombay, Paulotzia, Estingberg, United-Marrshmallows, Havenwelle, Cato2, Spartacistan, Turpotia, Astrellan, and 39 others.Gemeinschaftsland, Skyhawk Clan, Stefoland, Old Aweic Wirs, Myotatunto, Land of Bobtopia, New Mercia and Helena, Cutias, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, Freeeee, Nairatania, Zecklandia, Enuroland, Eastern Imperial Eth Ands, Unidoria, Selgary, The Militarist States of America, South Parter, Thice Frostalt, Dead Warrior Daddy, Murden, Kurvix, Turks and Francs, Prov, Maowi, Saturnia Tellus, Aevana, Nilao, Decnotixa, Penlopa, Votokia, Purple Ruthenia, Primorye Oblast, Benthamania, Turkesbenizstan, Korektonon, Malevos, Phil N Spencer Canning Corporation, and Tsiamuns Velleniouss.