The Soviet Armed Forces of SAF-4 is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its burgeoning eagle population. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 10.095 billion SAF-4ians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 29.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped SAF-4ian economy, worth 236 trillion rubles a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 23,391 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. SAF-4's national animal is the eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : SAF-4 changed its national nation type to "Soviet Armed Forces".
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive and Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : SAF-4 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Primitive.
- : SAF-4's influence in Deutsches Kaiserreich rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : SAF-4 proposed constructing embassies between Deutsches Kaiserreich and The USSR.
- : SAF-4 updated the World Factbook entry in Deutsches Kaiserreich.