The Federation of Ruwan Islands is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Deppie Waikiki with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.866 billion Ruwan Islandsians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ruwan City. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Ruwan Islandsian economy, worth 331 trillion Ruwan Shells a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 177,457 Ruwan Shells, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, glamping Ruwan Islandsians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ruwan Islands's national animal is the Threadfin, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Analogism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, octogenarian swimsuit models insist that they've still got it.
- : Ruwan Islands was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, glamping Ruwan Islandsians won't sleep in a tent that doesn't include a Jacuzzi.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Ruwan Islands voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, the government's new "quiet competence" initiative has supporters and detractors alike reeling in confusion.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Ruwan City Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, millions of Ruwan Islandsians are excellent swimmers.
- : Following new legislation in Ruwan Islands, the military has declared war on all religious influence.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Biggonian Megaist Empire, Antarctican Immagrants, TESDAI, Canasius, Kathricore, Chocolatistan, Lippeland, Rixurian Conglomerate, Deims Kir, South-Central Rhodesia, Neo URSS, Bonnie Blue Republic, Hollip, Friedmanica, Tarradal, Nadal Mobianordia, FrendLEEistan, Disnk, Nordhpadhan, Hansa Federation, Bicala, Altnia, Arstotskiano, New Tussia, Authoritism, Peacockastan, Raffleston, The Stupendous Rebellion, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, 3 Islands Of The East Pacific, Artevenia, Hazbin demons, Singhapala Bisaya, Jizue Isles, Mabufudyne, Stutzist, Schabinur, Khezite Mandali, Pyatingrad, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, Ha Tsan, Dolplandia, Ofrus, Sacara, The Federation of Spokane, Ichirokuhachi, J Class, Yemeria, and 25 others.Porvilho, Allor II, Ussko, Alenshire, North luffenland, Nighter, Nova Trento, Holy Virus empire, SinLandia666, Tillaania, Roughst, Pantsville, Pupslandia, Senar, New Trussia, Dwebsatiania, New Slovakastan, RELIGIOPILIS, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, The Tribia, VoidborneEmpire, Normianm Empire, Quebecois Anem, and Siluvia.