The People's Republic of RSSFR is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Yaroslav Kvitko with an even hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 805 million Russians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yaroslavsk. The average income tax rate is 63.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Russian economy, worth 67.2 trillion Rubleses a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 83,450 Rubleses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Russians any less frightened, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees, and crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RSSFR's national animal is the Bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : RSSFR was endorsed by The Republic of Floreznia.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, Animal Liberationists are regularly arrested.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Russians any less frightened.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, hundreds of sailors ride the good ship Yaroslav Kvitko day after day.
- : RSSFR was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, international commentators accuse the nation of aggressive cultural imperialism.
- : Following new legislation in RSSFR, camera crews have accompanied conscripted dancers to film 'Marching On Ice'.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Repolaa, Shamian, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Comuny, FlyLands, Arbados Balarascia, Pro Bey, Canadian Democratic Republics, Techno Socialystiche, CPRF1, Exania, Liknovia, Etholovenia, Ugriasau, Tastiana, Chalredonia, Sith Isles, Illeron, Soviet Felines, Manchukurun, Feyrisshire, Phallas, Boyarkinskaya, Luftetia, Council of America, Bovad, Tra Xhia, Democratic-Socialists, Jus Publicum Europaeum, Borealian Communes, Yeniseisk, Karelianastan, The Ellsworth Mountains, Grebanistan, Saxxony, Konzhov, Pogging Through The Pain, Rouvenor, Puaco, Kethania, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Bruzzundunga, Brenirven, Picuros, Doultrenia, The First Dawn, North Fluedan, Green Briar, Hizonstan, and 3 others.Sheathimony, Mallissa, and Floreznia.