|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Currency||Kilos de Verga|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 18.166 billion Rommandans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 11,716 trillion Kilos de Vergas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 644,955 Kilos de Vergas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number, recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III's eyes only', drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking, and the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Vergasaurio, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vale Verguismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the nation's soldiers sleep four to a bed in order to use space economically.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, drills and shovels have been banned as the government cracks down on any means of fracking.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, recent events in Dàguó have been classified 'for Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III's eyes only'.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, military doctrine says not to open fire until you see the "beady little eyes" of Johnny Foreigner.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, students who do not recite the national anthem each morning have to drop and give their teacher 50.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Republic of Tolfaer.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, jaywalking is punishable by public flogging.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, no true communist is an unbeliever.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Margandy, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Capercom, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Praenestia, Leton, Wishper, Xracona, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Kunigund, The Salvation States, Steel Vagabonds, Nova Zemlya, Sireco, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, and 34 others.Arkanik, Bravenewworld, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Glorious Society, Mordant, Shadowra, Aletian, Baelju, Alasanto, Auralon, Kamikaze89, Laporter, Northern Rosary Isles, Treadwellia, Perchan, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Grand Place, Aegis-5, The Sigometh Dynasty, Leonism, Arclandia, Significantly Sized Bricks, Ashoy, Zekrosz, Aguaria Major, Ladandtopia, The United Syrian States, Northern Westwald, Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, and Tolfaer.