|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Faith||Los consejos de Caguaman|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, pith helmet sales, and ritual sacrifices. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 20.028 billion Rommandans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Industry and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 13,245 trillion Caguamas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 661,347 Caguamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pedants defending Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III observe that psychopaths and sociopaths aren't exactly the same thing, birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire, the fate of the world literally rests on Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III's fingers, and Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Mazacuata, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Los consejos de Caguaman.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the fate of the world literally rests on Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III's fingers.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, birds and children's kites are regularly brought down by anti-aircraft fire.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, pedants defending Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III observe that psychopaths and sociopaths aren't exactly the same thing.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, jackboots have given the boot to the nobility.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, billions of Caguamas are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- : Rommanda created a custom banner.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, jaywalking is punishable by public flogging.
- : Rommanda was endorsed by The Federated Provinces of Nothark Vilum.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold.
Endorsements Received: 75 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Caybow, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Praenestia, Wishper, The Celestial Lands, Kunigund, The Salvation States, Nova Zemlya, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, Arkanik, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Aletian, Alasanto, Auralon, Kamikaze89, Treadwellia, Perchan, Issrak-om, Leonism, Ashoy, and 25 others.Frankender, Nucular, Fylshlant, Debussy, Silver Minner, Ecchi Unlimited, Hukaa, Calicate, Surd, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Tjabino, Wowzabees, Steel Vagabonds, Devinsburg, Capercom, Tolfaer, The Sigometh Dynasty, State of Cascadia, Arcadia and Centauri, The Fee Verte, The Gelseen Hegemony, Davidianian, An Enigmatic Mongoose, and Nothark Vilum.