|Capital||Imperial Greater Parusia|
|Leader||Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III|
|Currency||Kilos de Verga|
The Holy Empire of Rommanda is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Archduke Und Blaster Master Reivaj III with an iron fist, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 17.718 billion Rommandans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry and Education are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Greater Parusia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Rommandan economy, worth an astonishing 11,428 trillion Kilos de Vergas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 645,008 Kilos de Vergas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
A division of tanks navigating "as the crow flies" has driven into a ravine, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas, veterans' meet-ups involve a lot of tail sniffing, and at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Rommanda's national animal is the Vergasaurio, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Vale Verguismo.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, at the edge of the final frontier space's biggest missile platform is about to unfold.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, veterans' meet-ups involve a lot of tail sniffing.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, a division of tanks navigating "as the crow flies" has driven into a ravine.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, new pilots are regularly reminded that they are more expendable than their planes.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, anti-vaxxers claim that injected children are prone to psychotic breaks when they see the 'Queen of Diamonds' playing card.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, foreign converts are illuminated by both missionaries and helicopter searchlights.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, midnight raids drag couples from their homes in the name of decency.
- : Rommanda was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in Rommanda, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Meat Sandwich, The New California Republic, General Mike, Aigania, Nargorthia, Margandy, Aaecilia, Ni Hon, Aflana, Bobs raider puppet, Saundie, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, New Rogernomics, Killer Kitty, Courlany, Skin Nation The Second, Sophisica, Caybow, Sombrassino, Greygard, Denado, Axixic, Snoodum, Burning Pants, Lazarene Ryccia, Mainze, Guiness Freaks, Rangers Brotherhood, Emperor PJ, Ireland Isles, Capercom, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Port Flynt, Darkium, Lingord, Marcellinople, Dracovis, Praenestia, Leton, Wishper, Xracona, Ecchi Unlimited, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Kunigund, Hickerbilly, The Salvation States, Steel Vagabonds, Nova Zemlya, and 49 others.Sireco, Othan, Wilhelmsborough, Custadia, Astalen, Arkanik, Bravenewworld, Fissure Town, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Glorious Society, Mordant, Shadowra, Aletian, Baelju, Alasanto, Auralon, Kamikaze89, Laporter, Northern Rosary Isles, Pama Freeza, Treadwellia, Perchan, Treat-Seeking Missiles, Issrak-om, Loftegen 3, Grand Place, Aegis-5, The Sigometh Dynasty, Halliway, Surd, Leonism, Minnejotunn, Sveta Makreshanska Kraljevina, Arclandia, Mzeusia, Domais, Significantly Sized Bricks, Ashoy, Zadaria, Zekrosz, Manica, Aguaria Major, Bukowina, Tradle Peloni, Demonos, Amalice, Republic of Butuan, Honeydewistania, and Ladandtopia.