|Leader||Empereur Ruuster IV|
|Faith||The Church of the Tree|
The Royaume of Romaniya is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Empereur Ruuster IV with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 1.821 billion Romaniyans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Romaniya. The average income tax rate is 59.6%.
The thriving Romaniyan economy, worth 227 trillion Rois a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an impressive 125,147 Rois, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents, priests are being drafted by the church load, and blind dates tend to result in bruised shins. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Romaniya's national animal is the Stork, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Church of the Tree.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Romaniya was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : Romaniya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Romaniya, blind dates tend to result in bruised shins.
- : Romaniya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Romaniya was endorsed by The Republic of VoidborneEmpire.
- : Romaniya was endorsed by The Hallowed Queendom of Aeraven.
- : Following new legislation in Romaniya, priests are being drafted by the church load.
- : Following new legislation in Romaniya, the nation's diplomats shake hands with those whose hands are drenched in the blood of innocents.
- : Following new legislation in Romaniya, the weather report is the prisoners' favourite programme.
- : Following new legislation in Romaniya, aeroplane cockpits no longer have altimeters or airspeed indicators.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Antarctican Immagrants, Biggonian Megaist Empire, New Tussia, Ruwan Islands, TESDAI, South-Central Rhodesia, Deims Kir, Nadal Mobianordia, Lippeland, Bonnie Blue Republic, Artevenia, Peacockastan, Authoritism, Nordhpadhan, Singhapala Bisaya, Chocolatistan, Mabufudyne, George-Harian, FrendLEEistan, Tarradal, Ansoku, Neo URSS, Stutzist, Kathricore, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Hansa Federation, Arstotskiano, Earthern Alliance, Ofrus, The Federation of Spokane, Holy Virus empire, Schabinur, Canasius, J Class, Sacara, Allor II, Hollip, Nova Trento, Dolplandia, Pantsville, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Dwebsatiania, New Slovakastan, Jizue Isles, Micalandia, Normianm Empire, The Tribia, Nighter, Siluvia, and 2 others.VoidborneEmpire, and Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.