The Socialist Republic of Rohvenn is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Valeri Kharlamov with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, national health service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.832 billion Rohvennians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Myshkingrad. The average income tax rate is 92.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Rohvennian economy, worth 254 trillion rubles a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 138,693 rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, light entertainment isn't dead, and members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rohvenn's national animal is the brown bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rohvenn was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, members of ethnic minorities are more often called "boy" or "girl" than by their actual names.
- : Rohvenn was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, light entertainment isn't dead.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, citizens finish cleaning up after the annual National Treasure Hunt just in time for the next one.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Rohvenn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in Rohvenn, dreams of entering the Super League have been relegated to the history books.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Shamian, Arbados Balarascia, Rubumba, North Fluedan, Dimitrija, Timofeyland, Kominis, HollowCrown, Frostilandia, The Steephills, Pro Bey, Saint Basilia, Estau, Boyarkinskaya, Saint Shepard, United States of Stalinia, Crobia Che Lambur, Soviet Felines, Parangaba, The Reunification of Korea, Lilshire, Bruzzundunga, Whatevernext, United Of Communist, The Achterhoek, Hirmuvaltaa, Green Briar, Krestyana, RinsehuKontonsui, Yakutskaya, Azad Hindustan, Ferderna, A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland, Vulga, Karelianastan, Saorta, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Luftetia, Thebrin, Ganjallia, Tewi, Narticol, Floreznia, Owliastan, Soviet Socialist Anglia, Socialist Balkon, Kitchen Nation, The Ellsworth Mountains, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, and 22 others.Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Kethania, Yeniseisk, Pogging Through The Pain, Soviet State of Covernant, Flying-Penguins, Comuny, Repolaa, Rouvenor, Techno Socialystiche, Socialist Heronia, Free Workers Confederacy, Carrico, RSSFR, Exania, Respondus, Ugriasau, Sith Isles, Borealian Communes, Democratic-Socialists, Czecho-Slovakian Union, and Puaco.