The Community of Robo Communism is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its soft-spoken computers, ban on automobiles, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.215 billion Robo Communismians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 88.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Robo Communismian economy, worth 347 trillion karmas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 82,338 karmas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's biggest export is stupidity, international tensions are high as Robo Communism threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and kids these days know how to throw a proper punch. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Robo Communism's national animal is the peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The Community of Not a cult I swear.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The Golden Retriever Republic of Vilverin.
- : Robo Communism endorsed The Totally Not A Nerd of United Calanworie.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The Republic of Jinpyeong.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The Totally Not A Nerd of United Calanworie.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The United States of Chicken Tenderland.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The Federation of Betusiwa.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The United Federation of Invicta Gavinlandia.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Netritia.
- : Robo Communism was endorsed by The People's Republic of Kryska.
Endorsements Received: 86 » Takura, Bitty Kitty, Democratic Republic of Appomattox, Pratiloma, 36 Intersections, Ghad, Republic of Markano, Quantum Ocean, Emililandia, Laniron, Beansburrow, Capitalists King, Second Mars, Rathanur, Jonica, Maximalist, Gor Etonemen, Almaz Aralia, The Moroccan Kingdom, Audysey, 1956, Raw Snax, Sol Vehnka, Ecstatic Science, The Grand Arabian Islands, You Should See Me in a Crown, Arcana Anarchy, Drobeta Turnu Severin, Independant Islands, The Tartar Republic, The Orion Star System, Zalidia, Nyedornia, Lys Deks Rahry, Riowald, Jonewestia, Tezikstan, Wawawewa, Jungian, Revolutionary Empire of Glorious Lands, Dyingisland, Mattielandia, Adrinashouni, Takh Avros, Suomalainem, Boston Harbor, Kurtwal, True anime land, Kayestha, Himmelsdorff, and 36 others.An Sael, Hellenic Democrats, NewForestia, Levont, Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj, The Litterbox, Meowistan, New Lablerith, Tatkovina, Codeineland, Outer Solignia, Hyperlegion, Erroria, Malachor XII, IB Larioth, Tevaris, Eravon, True Azumitharia, -Terraformed Mars-, Very Sad Log, Lecoth, Bridgett, Amaril, United Seculars, Creevania, Orcaster, Kinkylia, Kryska, Netritia, Invicta Gavinlandia, Betusiwa, Chicken Tenderland, United Calanworie, Jinpyeong, Vilverin, and Not a cult I swear.