The Constitutional Dicatatorship of Religioncord is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Ornge with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.187 billion Religacords enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ornge City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Religioncordian economy, worth a remarkable 2,073 trillion GMES a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 185,351 GMES, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
People say chess victor Ornge can kill you with mind-bullets, statues of famous citizens are erected or demolished on a purely partisan basis, economists have been named Invertebrates of the Year, and open-casket funerals are avoided at all cost. Crime is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Religioncord's national animal is the Ghost, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Religioncord was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Religioncord was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Religioncord was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector, Most Avoided, Fattest Citizens, Largest Soda Pop Sector, and Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- : Religioncord's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Religioncord altered its national flag.
- : Religioncord relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : Religioncord was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Religioncord ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Religioncord's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Religioncord's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".