|Faith||Behrendt Personality Cult|
The Dictatorship State of Rapachia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Edgar Behrendt with an iron fist, and renowned for its state-planned economy, infamous sell-swords, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.636 billion Rapacheans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Raparapa City. The average income tax rate is 63.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Rapachean economy, worth 99.0 trillion rapachean tylies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 60,507 rapachean tylies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rapachean watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact, teach an angler how to phish and he can make a living, imitation is the sincerest form of felony, and foreign policy is based upon the principle of sieve and take. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rapachia's national animal is the brown bear, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Behrendt Personality Cult.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rapachia altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, foreign policy is based upon the principle of sieve and take.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, imitation is the sincerest form of felony.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, teach an angler how to phish and he can make a living.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, Rapachean watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Rapachia approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- : Rapachia's influence in Totalitarian Bloc fell from "Superpower" to "Power".
- : Rapachia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in Rapachia, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Underad.