The Republic of Raider Blight is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed population of 1.453 billion Raider Blightians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 20.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Raider Blightian economy, worth 60.2 trillion rupees a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 41,458 rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Raider Blight's national animal is the penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raider Blight's influence in Raider prevention fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Raider Blight's influence in Raider prevention rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Raider Blight relocated from Raider blight to Raider prevention.
- : Raider Blight founded the region Raider prevention.
- : Raider Blight removed Executive authority from the WA Delegate in Raider blight.
- : Raider Blight relocated from Kavkazsky to Raider blight.
- : Raider Blight founded the region Raider blight.
- : Raider Blight's influence in Kavkazsky fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Raider Blight's influence in Kavkazsky rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Raider Blight's influence in Kavkazsky rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".