|Leader||Erwin von Mackensen|
The Armed Republic of Prussian-Germany is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Erwin von Mackensen with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, infamous sell-swords, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, devout population of 1.979 billion Prussian-Germanyians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Administration, and Education also on the agenda, while Social Policy receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Berlin. The average income tax rate is 62.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Prussian-Germanyian economy, worth 242 trillion dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 122,341 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Surveillance cameras are banned, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, and any body part that can be cut off a person is no longer considered to be their property. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prussian-Germany's national animal is the horse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prussian-Germany resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Prussian-Germany granted Executive authority to the WA Delegate The Democratic Republic of Motua in New Saxony.
- : Prussian-Germany's influence in New Saxony rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Prussian-Germany lost the endorsement of The Ethnarchate of Neues Griechisches Reich.
- : Prussian-Germany appointed The Armed Republic of Runuburg as Minister of Treasury with authority over Communications and Polls in New Saxony.
- : Prussian-Germany appointed The Holy Empire of Aspen Avellion as Minister of War with authority over Communications and Polls in New Saxony.
- : Prussian-Germany was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Prussian-Germany changed the regional password in New Saxony.
- : Prussian-Germany suppressed a post on the New Saxony Regional Message Board.
- : Prussian-Germany voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Whistleblower Protection Act".