The Kingdom Of Prussia of Prussia Poland is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its state-planned economy, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 650 million Prussians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Königsberg. The average income tax rate is 70.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Prussian economy, worth 37.3 trillion kronor a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 57,328 kronor, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Commemoration of the Great the Rejected Realms War costs almost as much as the war itself, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury, and soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Prussia Poland's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prussia Poland was endorsed by The Republic of Ullava.
- : Prussia Poland was endorsed by The Prettiest Nation in TRR of Miss Hungary.
- : Prussia Poland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Prussia Poland's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Prussia Poland, soldiers on first dates introduce themselves only by their ranks and serial numbers.
- : Following new legislation in Prussia Poland, innocent defendants often plead guilty for fear of receiving a much harsher sentence before jury.
- : Following new legislation in Prussia Poland, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Following new legislation in Prussia Poland, commemoration of the Great the Rejected Realms War costs almost as much as the war itself.
- : Prussia Poland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Authoritarian and the Top 10% for Best Weather and Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Prussia Poland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
Endorsements Received: 17 » Chimes, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Parx, Luxize, Perfect Sublime Masters, Visionary Union, Hoffania, Anarchisticstan, Libera-Mercatum Oeconomia, Fauzjhia, Federal States of Libertania, Dyllypoly, Farrakhan, Isles of Govia, Miss Hungary, and Ullava.