|Leader||General Secretary Zhu Ru|
The People's Republic of Pro Bey is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by General Secretary Zhu Ru with an even hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.062 billion Pro Beyians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jinbaek. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Pro Beyian economy, worth a remarkable 1,214 trillion rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 200,404 rubles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations, artists are pillars of society, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly, and third world countries are rich in "I Love Jinbaek" t-shirts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pro Bey's national animal is the sun bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pro Bey voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Scientific Cooperation".
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, third world countries are rich in "I Love Jinbaek" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, relations with Dàguó have warmed from frosty to chilly.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, artists are pillars of society.
- : Pro Bey voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Haku".
- : Pro Bey voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, government buildings are being cleansed of anything that might have racist connotations.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, no one engages in 'locker room talk' any more.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in Pro Bey, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Kethania, Marxmeans, Shamian, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Karelianastan, Ganjallia, Luftetia, Rothnia, Bibliophilius, Sneuna, Debordan, The United Kindom under Socialist Rule, Picuros, Phallas, Itilien, Council of America, Seungli, Whatevernext, Bruzzundunga, Maogeji, GreatUnion of Soviet Socialist Republics, Keltische, Floreznia, Tranbian, Mallissa, Brauengen, Des Sawuzavilockaver Islands, SFRYugosalvia, Mycenaean United States, Free Eureve, Feyrisshire, Vulga, Kheltchistan, Omafana, Soviet State of Covernant, Terlas, Pangeaeae, The Aquaria, Sodoran Alesia, The Bon Fa Islands, Wice, The Steephills, Rohvenn, Krestyana, 104 Partisans, The Movion, Arpol, Halsoni, Luwendr, Socialist Balkon, and 22 others.Old Corus, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, Pogging Through The Pain, The Transmanian Islands, Heitoria, Comuny, Free Lux Arthur, Repolaa, Flying-Penguins, Carrico, Passany, Conarland, Socialist Heronia, Workerstan71, 4D Donkeys, Goshnia and Goshnigovina, The Communist regime of Sovietchina, East Shancia, Nadezhda Rodina, Larger Green Plants, RSSFR, and CPRF1.