|Leader||a Panda that wandered into the Capitol|
The Federation of Prince Dodongo is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by a Panda that wandered into the Capitol with a fair hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 8.463 billion Prince Dodongoans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dodongo's Cavern. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Prince Dodongoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,107 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an impressive 130,893 Rupees, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 651,867 per year while the poor average 14,833, a ratio of 43.9 to 1.
Politicians "baring all" for the camera isn't always a figure of speech, meteorologists are instantly recognizable from their luxury cars and jewelry, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and every week is blindness awareness week. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Prince Dodongo's national animal is the Dodongo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Prince Dodongo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Prince Dodongo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Prince Dodongo's influence in Albion rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Prince Dodongo's influence in Albion rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Prince Dodongo relocated from Balder to Albion.
- : Prince Dodongo altered its national flag.
- : Prince Dodongo was refounded in Balder.
- : Prince Dodongo ceased to exist in Albion.
- : Prince Dodongo's influence in Albion rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Prince Dodongo's influence in Albion rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".