The People's Republic of Poss is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The democratic population of 277 million Possians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Defense, with Welfare, Healthcare, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 8.1%.
The Possian economy, worth 12.0 trillion florins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 43,450 florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Poss's national animal is the cobra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Poss was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Poss's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Poss's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Poss's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Poss's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Poss was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use, Most Extensive Civil Rights, and Most Politically Free.
- : Poss's influence in The Genesis Corporation rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Poss relocated from The West Pacific to The Genesis Corporation.
- : Poss was founded in The West Pacific.