The Federal Republic of Pantsville is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Liam Apello with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, otherworldly petting zoo, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 1.381 billion Pantsvilleans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Panapolis. The average income tax rate is 61.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Pantsvillean economy, worth 169 trillion Faluts a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 122,727 Faluts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms, and laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts. Crime is totally unknown. Pantsville's national animal is the Underweight Dolphin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, wind farms are erected on shuttered oil platforms.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, space shuttles regularly launch rubbish into space.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, the army lures cannon fodder with promises of a college education.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, acute politicians deride opposition members for being obtuse.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, prisoners work-share to cut down rising costs of keeping them in jail.
- : Following new legislation in Pantsville, a little pushing and pulling is needed for big ships to pass.
- : Pantsville endorsed The Dominion of Siluvia.
- : Pantsville was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Pantsville was endorsed by The Dominion of Siluvia.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Deims Kir, Schabinur, Dolplandia, Antarctican Immagrants, TESDAI, Mabufudyne, Chocolatistan, Jizue Isles, Nadal Mobianordia, Ruwan Islands, Khezite Mandali, Lippeland, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Bonnie Blue Republic, Kathricore, Ofrus, Authoritism, Artevenia, New Tussia, Sacara, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, FrendLEEistan, Nordhpadhan, Neo URSS, South-Central Rhodesia, The Federation of Spokane, Disnk, Arstotskiano, Hazbin demons, Canasius, Bicala, J Class, Singhapala Bisaya, Allor II, Hollip, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Holy Virus empire, Nova Trento, SinLandia666, Tillaania, Serdtgyu, Pupslandia, Ichirokuhachi, Pyatingrad, Roughst, Rixurian Conglomerate, Hooseria Magna, Raffleston, Tarradal, and 13 others.New Trussia, Dwebsatiania, New Slovakastan, Micalandia, Sonderbourg, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, Yemeria, Kingdom of New Italy, LaSenpo, Nighter, Simestria, and Siluvia.