|Faith||The Cult of Cthulhu|
The Godspawn of Nuttland is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Cthulhu with an even hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, ritual sacrifices, and ubiquitous missile silos. The devout population of 13.351 billion Nutts have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of R'lyeh. The average income tax rate is 98.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Nuttlandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,173 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 162,775 Bitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, the nation's new religious police burn blasphemers on bonfires of their own books, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, and future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nuttland's national animal is the Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is The Cult of Cthulhu.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Following new legislation in Nuttland, future forecasters fearfully discuss grey goo and human obsolescence.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors, Most Zombies, and Most Influential.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Nuttland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Nuttland voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
Endorsements Received: 1 » North East Somerset.