|Leader||Friedrich Alexsandersson I|
The Parliamentary Monarchy of Nova Mazstein is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Friedrich Alexsandersson I with an even hand, and renowned for its enslaved workforce, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 3.654 billion Mazsteinians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gethsemane. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Mazsteinian economy, worth 443 trillion dinars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 121,341 dinars, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
The government would rather execute a hundred innocent men than let one guilty one appeal a verdict, tourists visit Nova Mazstein to mass-moon Mazsteinian politicians, souvenir shops that sell alphorns are taking advantage of gullible tourists, and the government is hoping that medical aid will speak louder than human rights abuses. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova Mazstein's national animal is the white wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Mazstein voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Nova Mazstein was endorsed by The Republic of Milagorod.
- : Nova Mazstein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nova Mazstein was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Appoo.
- : Nova Mazstein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Nova Mazstein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Salaxalans".
- : Nova Mazstein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : Nova Mazstein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Apulita".
- : Nova Mazstein voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Language and Education Rights for Deaf Individuals".
- : Nova Mazstein was endorsed by The Sovereign Group of Companies of Glanst.