The Empire of Nova Imperialis is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Georgia with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, soft-spoken computers, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed population of 1.913 billion Novans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eternium. The average income tax rate is 94.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Nova Imperialisian economy, worth 336 trillion Imperial Cosas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 176,116 Imperial Cosas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Arbitration is mightier than the sword, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop, artists are pillars of society, and Condor is one of the most popular forenames in Nova Imperialis. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nova Imperialis's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Outlawed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, Condor is one of the most popular forenames in Nova Imperialis.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Nova Imperialis was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, arbitration is mightier than the sword.
- : Nova Imperialis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protections During Territorial Transitions".
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, the mummified remains of former kings are apparently discovered every time a tourist loses their wallet.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, soldiers are taught to throw their guns at their enemies once the bullets have run out.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, left-wing militias train children how to properly burn down banks.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Imperialis, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
Endorsements Received: 48 » Kethania, Bruzzundunga, Shamian, Mallissa, Bibliophilius, Marxmeans, Brauengen, The Workers Union of Habsburg-Lorraine, Feyrisshire, Omafana, Soviet State of Covernant, South Merwervader Islands, Pangeaeae, Wice, Rouvenor, The Steephills, Afronovia, Karelianastan, The Transmanian Islands, The Movion, Socialist Balkon, Repolaa, Flying-Penguins, Socialist Heronia, Comuny, Trombossa, Tastiana, Carrico, Liknovia, Thrijani, Exania, Jovenski, Respondus, Belarusball, Czecho-Slovakian Union, Phallas, Ugriasau, Mandimbisoa, Saxxony, Sunarie, Sith Isles, Saint Scarlett, Canadian Democratic Republics, Democratic-Socialists, Sloughvakia, Borealian Communes, Europa Volksdemokratisch Sozialistisch, and Puaco.