|Leader||Prime Minister Ferreira|
The Iberian Federation of Nova Espana is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ferreira with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, infamous sell-swords, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.771 billion Nova Espanons enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lisboa. The average income tax rate is 43.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Nova Espanan economy, worth 238 trillion Escudoes a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Uranium Mining, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 86,140 Escudoes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Getting an abortion takes less hassle than writing a letter, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBNE Governor goes house hunting. Crime is totally unknown. Nova Espana's national animal is the Iberian Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nova Espana was endorsed by The Worker's Socialist Commune of Flyrinia.
- : Nova Espana was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and the Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- : Nova Espana endorsed The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Nova Espana endorsed The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Nova Espana was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Chronus.
- : Nova Espana was endorsed by The Republic of Polis Ortigia.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Espana, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBNE Governor goes house hunting.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Espana, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Nova Espana, nature magazines featuring stick insects on their covers are sometimes mistaken for fashion magazines.
- : Nova Espana voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Sexual Predator Registry Act".
Endorsements Received: 90 » Meropis, An Clar, Eco-Paris Reformation, North of Americas, Eppur, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Lodhs beard, Invernessia, Northern German Federation, The Champions League, Walfo, Elisabethshagen, New Eestiball, Scytharum, Yahlia, Thracia Republic, St Scarlett, Zulrich, Savinecross, Irminsulia, GanymedEuropa, Jim the Baptist, Kanokla, The Federal States of Ezasao, Thracia and Crimea, Stromia, Apabeossie, Leukante, Dark Matter, Trixeland, Valtrona, Gliesetonia, Imperium Anglorum, Sloburg, Aroale, NorthPortugal, Regnum Italiae, Alsted, New Ylicia, Nardin, Schiltia, Greater Icelandia, Christian Terra, Agausia, Ayslend, Berlin and Hanover, Ausvelt, Othenhiem, Europe a Nation, Boldia, and 40 others.Vinesauceia, Rary, Armbruster, Someseni, Marvingia, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Noristoniaka, Dunsteen, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Corsoaua, Chioganah, Zelenskraine, Gotho, The Templar Papal New State, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Kardjali, Allortators, Trilanian, United Communes of Chile, United States of Russia1, Super Happy Land, The New Dawn Imperium, Kalebo, ROBLOX is Epic, Anglinia, Wombelland, Nghymru, Kaspinia, Nyvunnland, Burvenchkaht, The New Palaces, Lovetopia, Hessinau, Greater Morvonia, Jahass, Polis Ortigia, Chronus, and Flyrinia.