The Federal Republic of Northern Guernsey is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 158 million Northern Guernseyians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 8.2%.
The strong Northern Guernseyian economy, worth 8.43 trillion Pounds a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 53,346 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, indigenous tribal elders can be recognised by their designer watches and expensive suits, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, and Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes. Crime, especially youth-related, is well under control. Northern Guernsey's national animal is the vaquita, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Northern Guernsey was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Guernsey, Members of Parliament are often found living in cardboard boxes.
- : Northern Guernsey's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Northern Guernsey was endorsed by The United States of The North American Assembly.
- : Northern Guernsey changed its national nation type to "Federal Republic".
- : Northern Guernsey altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Northern Guernsey, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Northern Guernsey's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Northern Guernsey was endorsed by The OCD Bicyclist of Wickedly evil people.
- : Northern Guernsey's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".