The Dungeon Master of New Zander is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Alekzander Tosh with an iron fist, and remarkable for its aversion to nipples, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.64 billion Zanderians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zander City. The average income tax rate is 60.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming New Zanderian economy, worth 172 trillion Zanders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Tourism. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 105,320 Zanders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular, stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. New Zander's national animal is the Cow, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Zander voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
- : New Zander was endorsed by The Kingdom of The Common Kingdom.
- : New Zander endorsed The Kingdom of The Common Kingdom.
- : New Zander was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : New Zander was endorsed by The Republic of CampbellBm.
- : New Zander endorsed The Republic of CampbellBm.
- : New Zander was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in New Zander, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in New Zander, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- : Following new legislation in New Zander, stony-faced prosecutors play loud gangster rap music during court proceedings.