|Leader||The Great Council|
The Free Land of Neavira is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by The Great Council with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, state-planned economy, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.097 billion Neavirans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lemba. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Neaviran economy, worth 140 trillion lire a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 128,490 lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, the NBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays, Neaviran watches list strained wrists as a common side effect, and bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Neavira's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, Neaviran watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Neavira voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Neavira voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, the NBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, the local custom of Biking With The Cars sends tourists home bemused or in body-bags.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Neavira, park rangers perform full-body searches on suspected fungus smugglers.
Endorsements Received: 187 » Shibutani, Goblin Gang, New Lakemba, Lulubellia, Aerilia, Kranostav, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, Crusadam, Hamerica, Cretox State, Guer Aike, Empy, Koda-Land, Brucklania, The Rhein States, Pytong, Bankowiata, Orado, Valentine Z, Republica Guilleana, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Great Bights Mum, Kragsgale, Corfad, Dreadton, Odelinor, Votak Matim, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, Siwale, Zzozona, Omnistria, Slyakanya, Territorio di Nessuno, Hardscrabble, Interdimensional Zone, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Notyoutopia, WeKnow, Loutsland, Pasargad, Ravendi, Dar es Saalam, Frances Francis the First of France, North Bratislava, Draconian Progression, Seenvorland, Shadowrik, The Tampa Bay Rays, Nodnarb, and 137 others.Imperial Pieserged, Newpromisedland, Sunto, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Daiz, Tvers, Selfgradatude, Kartujia, Sevinland, Xipher, Heilhum Imperius, The Pantheons, Sikol, Yellops, Joodey, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, Wineclaw, Ozstan, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Pallaith, Sil Dorsett, Port Naga, Ethnon, Noratia, El Fiji Grande, Holy Oranz, The Iron Lions, United Kahndaq, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, Strongwill, The Serdey Islands, Bharathvarsh, His Enduring Majesty, Illusia and Neverendia, Pleroma Sans Romans, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Galbadiana, Xentherida, Star Kingdom, Runeda, Planes, Zyvetskistaahn, Super Girl, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Wilkshire, McMasterdonia, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Barabolia, East Akra, Vesteysia, Clan Spaniel, Solcius, Francois Isidore, Moneyflows, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Figyjharli, Travislavania, Wisconsota, Dangine, Maott, Azzarel, Unsophisticate, Wapistan, Siforpeo, Kromi, Shotokonia, Alorca, Ellbonnia, Xyrron, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, Tyirza, Korean-Joseon, Defense For The World Assembly, Landfinia, Seanat, Tsandonown, Britle, Libvillia, Necromonia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Advancia-Sizzletown, Merconitonitopia, Panama Coalition, The Brunchovian Republic of Pina Colada, Kastonvia, Capablanca, Eternal Dominion, AverageJoevlania, Card Kingdom, Sopernia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Hepek, The Bureaucratic Territories, Muqatil, Jaxikistan, Venicea, Nova Arcania, Humptalumpta, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, Logovets, Lionia, Sahriastan, David Davidson, Tibus Heth, The Calabash Protectorate, ROM, The Blazeland Administration, New Celoveniortan, Nimarya, Malta Comino Gozo, Tringapore, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, TyGerria, The Toronto Union, Palgo, Ravensblast, and Dabarastan.