The Megacorporate HegemonyŽ of Nargorthia is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Grand-CEOŽ Dzekyerkovolayetovich with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, complete lack of public education, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.83 billion Nargorthians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Szhchbuynatroitzrarersk. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Nargorthian economy, worth a remarkable 4,183 trillion colds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 248,548 colds, with the richest citizens earning 8.1 times as much as the poorest.
Pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, the Nargorthian Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne", funding for education has been redirected into the military, and slavers view "what did your last slave die of" as a request for a demonstration. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force. Nargorthia's national animal is the corporate shark, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nargorthia endorsed The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Nargorthia was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Steel Vagabonds.
- : Nargorthia endorsed The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Nargorthia was endorsed by The Federation of Bodstia.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, slavers view "what did your last slave die of" as a request for a demonstration.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, funding for education has been redirected into the military.
- : Nargorthia endorsed The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
- : Nargorthia was endorsed by The Monster Lazarene of Domais.
- : Following new legislation in Nargorthia, the Nargorthian Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne".
- : Nargorthia endorsed The Cossack Weapons Wholesaler of Wassily Universal Rifling Company.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Axixic, Aigania, Rommanda, Claraxia, Aaecilia, Courlany, Bobs raider puppet, The New California Republic, Wilhelmsborough, Saundie, Dhan, Marcellinople, Darkium, Pherttsylvania, Aleckandor, Arkanik, Killer Kitty, Othan, Russiane, Burning Pants, Wishper, Auralon, Guiness Freaks, Sireco, Caybow, Cyrilla, Perchan, The Celestial Lands, Lingord, Greygard, Port Flynt, Denado, General Mike, Ni Hon, Nova Zemlya, Custadia, Fortytipper, Issrak-om, Aguaria Major, Flurf, Mo-Po-Lo-Jo-To-Jo, Uhanda, Aletian, Trumps Dictatorship, Darcaethir, Leonism, Kamikaze89, Ioboriya, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, and 22 others.The Salvation States, Silver Minner, Ashoy, Captain Apollo, Lazarene Ryccia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Fylshlant, Nucular, Debussy, Arteau, Ecchi Unlimited, Hukaa, DaPiFanatic, Whale Republic, Surd, The Edderalish Empire, Tolfaer, Fanadia, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Domais, Bodstia, and Steel Vagabonds.