|Currency||Gram of Cocaine|
The Democratic Republic of Nagistan is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its aversion to nipples, unlimited-speed roads, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 288 million Nagistanis hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Industry, although Welfare, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ornagabad. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 21.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Nagistani economy, worth 26.4 trillion Grams of Cocaine a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Furniture Restoration, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 91,727 Grams of Cocaine, with the richest citizens earning 7.2 times as much as the poorest.
Chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on, the army is spending millions cloning khaki-colored dinosaurs, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support, and census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Nagistan's national animal is the Niņos, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nagistan, census workers struggle to account for the rapidly increasing number of citizens to tabulate.
- : Nagistan created a new poll in The Union of Fairer Nations: "Voting Reform Bill".
- : The Liberal Democratic States of Owswaldia granted Polls authority to Nagistan as Foreign Secretary in The Union of Fairer Nations.
- : Nagistan endorsed The United Socialist States of Union of the Squids.
- : Nagistan was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Union of the Squids.
- : Following new legislation in Nagistan, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support.
- : Following new legislation in Nagistan, the army is spending millions cloning khaki-colored dinosaurs.
- : Nagistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Nagistan withdrew its endorsement from The Kingdom of Spaa.
- : Nagistan withdrew its endorsement from The Rogue Nation of Dodgy1.