The NPO High Inquisitor of Myrth is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Stavros Djubric with an iron fist, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, parental licensing program, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 39.588 billion Myrthians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Industry is also considered important, while Environment and Social Policy are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Myrantos. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Myrthian economy, worth an astonishing 30,670 trillion Myrthan Souls a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is a breathtaking 774,752 Myrthan Souls, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 7,224,259 per year while the poor average 7,382, a ratio of 978 to 1.
Peace talks occasionally rack up a higher body count than the wars they seek to stop, the comic book series 'Stavros Djubric and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, major boxing matches are held in government buildings, and hit TV show 'The eXecution Factor' is a critical success. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Myrth's national animal is the black dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Myrth's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Myrth relocated from Lazarus to The Pacific.
- : Myrth altered its national flag.
- : Myrth was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Myrth ceased to exist in The Pacific.
- : Myrth was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Myrth was cleansed by a Level 5 Invasion Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Colonial Union of United Ottarenzian Capitalist Republics, killing 18 million zombies.
- : Myrth was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Holy Golden Lucky Republic of The Municipalities of Antarctica, curing 2 million infected.
- : Myrth was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Kingdom of Lovarpia, curing 2 million infected.
- : Myrth was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Free Land of Arcti-Chan, curing 1 million infected.